This policy is effective from 12th of February 2011
Our homepage on the Internet is located at https://bestapp.asia
You may contact us by e-mail at
Disputes will be handled by our team.
Our team will promptly correct any errors.
When visiting Web sites certain information about you and your computer can sometimes be collected. This section explains what information bestapp.asia collects, and how it is used.
We collect the following information about our visitors:
- user.name data
- user.bdate data
- user.gender data
- user.jobtitle data
- user.home-info data
- user.business-info data
- user.login data
- dynamic.clickstream data
- dynamic.http data
- dynamic.clientevents data
- dynamic.searchtext data
- dynamic.interactionrecord data
- dynamic.cookies data
- dynamic.miscdata data
We collect this information for the following reasons
- Completion and Support of Current Activity
- Web Site and System Administration
- Research and Development
- Affirmative Customization
- One-time Tailoring
- Pseudonymous Analysis
- Pseudonymous Decision
- Individual Analysis
- Individual Decision
- Contacting Visitors for Marketing of Services or Products
- Historical Preservation
Collecting information about our visitors will allow us to assist you in contacting members of your own preference.
Third Party Advertisers and Traffic Measurement Services
Third parties displaying ads in our site may be placing and reading cookies on your browser, or use web beacons to collect information in the ad serving process. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Some of these advertisers are listed below. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, you may click on each advertiser's link.
- Google AdWords (adwords.google.com)
- DoubleClick DFA (www.doubleclick.com)
- DoubleClick Rich Media (www.doubleclick.com)
- Mediaplex/ValueClick (www.mediaplex.com)
- Eyeblaster (www.eyeblaster.com)
- EyeWonder (www.eyewonder.com)
- Interpolls (www.interpolls.com)
- Pointroll (www.pointroll.com)
- Unicast (www.unicast.com)
- Dynamic Logic/Safecount (www.safecount.net)
- Factor TG (www.factortg.com)
- IAG (www.iagr.com)
- InsightExpress (www.insightexpress.com)
Our site may also use third party traffic measurement services to analyze traffic. These services may also be placing and reading cookies on your browser, or use web beacons to collect information.
Cookies are a technology which can be used to provide you with tailored information from a Web site. A cookie is an element of data that a Web site can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it
Our Web site uses the following cookies:
- name="*" value="*" domain="*" path="*"