We are sorry, but this member has been banned...
What does it mean that someone is "banned"?
It means that he or she has been denied access to our site, and it is not possible to send messages to him or her anymore.
Wow, that's pretty extreme... Can you tell me why this member has been banned? Please?
No, we cannot. This is confidential information. Sorry...
OK, but how can someone get banned? Can you give me some general information?
The most common reasons for banning someone is if they are:
- Behaving rude
- Asking for money
- Sending money (If no members ever send money, no members will ever ask for money...)
- Uploading fake or otherwise inappropriate pictures
- Creating more than one profile
- Spamming by sending the same message to many different members
- Discriminating other members for their sexual orientation
How do you know when to ban someone?
We rely on help from you. In every profile there is a "stop button" located to the lower right. Click this button to report "bad" members to us. If the evidence is clear, or when a member gets a certain number of complaints, he or she will get banned.
All this talk about banning gives me the creeps. Can I get banned too?
Relax... if you play by the rules there is no risk of getting banned at all. Just be nice to the world, and the world will be nice to you. It's really as simple as that!